- Please see the link at the bottom of this page to donate online.
Why contribute to the Fauquier Community Theatre? First of all, you’ll be supporting the arts in Fauquier County. Whether you work on our productions, or simply enjoy them from the audience, your donations help make our productions possible. In addition to knowing you’re helping to keep the arts alive in our community, you will receive some other special benefits as a donor, including our monthly E-newsletter, Spotlight. Spotlight lists information about upcoming productions, events, auditions and other news of interest.
And best yet, Individuals giving at the levels listed below, have a standing invitation to all opening night receptions! These are fun opportunities to meet the cast and crew of the productions, learn about what’s happening on stage and behind the scenes, and enjoy some friendship and refreshments.
Supporters at the Suggested Levels Below Receive:
- Invitation to complimentary Opening Night Meet the Cast receptions after the performance
- The Right to Vote (over 18)
- FCT Spotlight Newsletter
- Complimentary tickets as outlined below
- Acknowledgement on FCT website under on the Angels page (under the About tab)
- Name appears in the annual playbill (if completed before September and above $50 contribution)
Suggested levels of Support
- Executive Producer: ($1000+) 4 Comp tickets and 2 Season Subscriptions
- Producer: ($500-$999) 4 Comp Tickets
- Director: ($250 – $499) 3 Comp Tickets
- Patron: ($100-$249) 2 Comp Tickets
- Leading Role: ($60-$99) 1 Comp Ticket
- Family Participates: ($50) 1 Comp Ticket
- Individual Participate: ($25) 0 Comp Ticket
- Junior Cast Role: ($15) Under 18 only
If you have any questions or would like more information regarding membership, please email us or call us at 540.349.8760.